SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
“92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites”
“The longer you wait, the more you have to lose. Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions, and it’s here to stay”
Jayson Demers forbes, 2014.
Whether it’s to connect, spark up a meaningful conversation, or reach out to your audience to inform them of your latest offering (organically or paid) or generating buzz for your next event, we will take care of your social media business needs and help you navigate through the ever-changing landscape of this brand new ‘social media marketing’ world.
Is building a rock-solid social media space for your brand, product or event at the forefront of your marketing plan?
What we do best
- Formulate your social media marketing model, build your strategy and execute
- Content is key – research, formulate and generate your posts with authentic messaging + reinforce through on-brand digital assets and thought-provoking imagery and video
- Increase visibility for your brand , product, event, campaign
- Supercharge your engagement
- Customer relations – monitoring and responding on behalf of your company to enquiries
- Produce weekly metrics and tracking reports for continual improvement
- Develop and execute strategic advertising campaigns ( creation, re-marketing, conversion tracking, reporting)
- Develop and execute integrated promotional campaigns
- On the ground social media implementation ( at events, product launches, pop ups)
our mission is to
- Build a loyal and relevant fan base and following for your brand, business or event
- Ensure you have a firm and strong brand awareness in your space
- Increase your website and promotional traffic
- Optimization – closely track, monitor and increase your conversion rate
- Reduce marketing costs for the long-term
I have worked with enKompass for 3 years. Their professionalism and attention to client satisfaction has made it a pleasure to do business. In the beginning they took time to research our business, thoroughly explain their prognosis and then implement their strategy to deliver our message to market . Our social media engagement has increased by several hundred percent. We have gone from approx. 15k followers on facebook to 83k+ ( and rising daily) and our Instagram and twitter universe has expanded in similar fashion.
Rusty Thrope, Bluesfest Marketing Manager
SOCIAL EVENT MANAGEMENT
“Social media and event marketing are like peanut butter and jelly – they are great together”
Marketing Land, 2014
Capturing that quintessential moment tells a story about your brand, and allows your tribe to be seen, to go behind the scenes, enticing them to engage, be your brand ambassadors and evokes a fear of missing out.
Let our social media team capture that moment and tell your brand story, create buzz and boost your events engagement and exposure pre, during and post-event.
WHAT WE DO BEST
- Pre-event hype – highlights reels, capturing behind-the-scenes, money-can’t-buy moments in the event lead up, targeted sponsorship and ticketing posts
- Bringing together the social media event team – briefing our team prior to the day to ensure smooth implementation
- Develop real time shareable digital assets – professional images, video, quotes and on the ground commentary – our roving team will capture those once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Managing all social media customer enquiries – let us be the point of contact and direct any enquiries to your event team to action
- Implementation of promotional and engagement strategies
- Managing and executing sponsorship needs
- Engaging with event team PR to push any real time articles to attract global attention to your event
- Enhancing the live experience for the patron and those not in attendance
- Extending the lifetime value of the event during and post-event
“Our on the ground engagement is through the roof in the lead up, during and post festival. Kellie and her team did an outstanding job of delivering and leveraging our social media presence and campaign onday at Bluesfest over the past 3 years”
Rusty Thorpe, Bluesfest Marketing Manager
Your director of photography (DOP) will project manage your entire shoot, develop shoot briefs/story boards, arrange props, talent and decor for shoots, scout locations, be available to work with you before, during and post and capture behind-the-scenes content and provide a selection of high quality images in your desired format for all applications.
Your videographer will work with you to project manage your entire shoot from creation, briefs, equipment, talent, props, locations, lighting, sound and handle all of the technical components of your shoot.
WHAT WE DO BEST
Product or services photography/video for socials, eBook’s, websites, blogs, catalogues, promotions etc specialising in:
- Event and festival photography/video
- In-situ photography/video
- Tourism / travel photography/video
- Nature photography/video – natural scenery and landscapes, flora – anything captured outdoors
- Wildlife photography
- Aerial photography/video
- Time-lapse photography